To download the Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) forms, follow these steps:
- Click on one of the buttons below to download the desired CACFP form onto your computer.
- Select “Save Target As.”
- Save the file on your computer desktop. (You may want to call the file: “Blank Menus”)
- Each month, make a copy of this for the current month. (Example: “April Menus”)
- Fill in the meal information daily, as always. (Font size will automatically conform to amount of info you have to record.)
- The menu form has 1 sheet per week, up to 5 weeks per month. Be sure to put your name at the top of each sheet and kids’ names/ages at bottom.
- At the end of the month, simply fill out the Cover Sheet and e-mail as an attachment the CACFP menus form to DCC at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button below.
CACFP forms for filing online/via e-mail
You must download this latest version of the CACFP Menu Form in order to submit your menu as an e-mail attachment. Microsoft Excel is required to open our CACFP Menu Form.