Day Care Connection offers training programs and resources to help you continually improve your child care skills. Click here to see a list of all types of training offered, or to register for an upcoming event, call (913) 529-1200.
Our monthly video training sessions begin at 6PM. These group video trainings DO count as health department credits. Upcoming sessions:
• Every Tues in July, RSVP ONLY: “Ah-The Smell of Homemade Baking Using While Grains!”
Masks must be worn & no more than 10 people allowed!
• NONE SCHEDULED FOR THE PRESENT TIME
Day care providers can receive 6-hour, CPR/Pediatric First Aid certification class through Day Care Connection. Combined class is $70. RSVP required. (Fee is non-refundable as materials/teacher must be planned.) Please bring snack. Your check to “DCC” or 8853 Long, Lenexa, KS 66215, or your credit card number to 913-529-1200, serves as your reservation.
• Sat, June 6th, 8:30 @DCC
• Sat, June 20th, 8:30 @DCC
• Sat, July 11th, 8:30 @DCC
• Sat, July 25th, 8:30 @DCC