Day Care Connection is a non-profit, full-service support agency for more than 700 family day care home providers.
DCC’s motto — “We Don’t Babysit!” — humorously illustrates our philosophy. Child care is NOT babysitting, but an important investment in the future. Our varied services are designed to help you offer high quality family day care to the community and establish a satisfying business in your own home.
Our services include:
- Help getting started in care
- Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) — learn more here
- Full-service referral system that matches parents to your openings
- CPR & pediatric first aid classes
- Resource center with behavioral and early learning materials, activity sheets, as well as tax and insurance information
- Make/take supply bins with craft ideas and freebies
- Monthly newsletter just for caregivers
- Newsletter for providers and parents
- Activity and record keeping calendar
- Informative workshops
- Other innovative training options
- Absolutely NO membership fee!
We’ve gathered an experienced and dedicated staff to serve you! We pride ourselves on offering personal assistance from caring and experienced women to help you truly become a professional caregiver.
We can help you:
- establish policies on illness, vacation, etc.
- deal with check or payment problems.
- get up-to-date info on current rates.
- learn record keeping tips and tax advantages.
- understand how to best work with parents.
- share program ideas to better care for kids.
- become a professional with our Orientation Handbook, newsletter, workshops and training materials.
Call Day Care Connection today to learn more about loving for a living: (913) 529-1200